Coverage is still available with a
Qualifying Life Event
Sometimes things happen in life that change your circumstances and effect your health insurance. If you experience one of the following life events you can enroll in a new health insurance plan right away. Remember, you only have sixty days from the date of the life event to enroll so don't delay and enroll today!
- Change of IncomeIf your family's income recently increased or decreased you can enroll in a new plan and you may even be eligible for a subsidy too!
- Moved LocationsYou moved to another state or ZIP Code and your health insurance plan is no longer offered in your area.
- Lost Health CoverageYou lost your health insurance through your job, were dropped from COBRA, Medicaid or CHIP or lost coverage for some other reason.
- No Longer a DependentYou are allowed to stay on your parent's health insruance plan until your 26th birthday. After that, it's time to shop for your own plan!
- Change of Marriage StatusYou got married, divorced or are legally separated and are no longer on your spouse's health insurance plan.
- New Family MemberYou recently had a baby, adopted or are fostering a child.
- Gained Legal US CitizenshipYou have recently gained legal residency or citizenship in the U.S.
- Open Enrollment ErrorsYou experienced a technical issue when trying to enroll for health insurance on a website.
- Exceptional CircumstancesYou experienced a complex life event like being hospitalized, being the victim of a natural disaster or domestic abuse, or being misled by an agent or navigator when enrolling.
*Dislaimer: This Website is not associated with Healthcare.gov. HealthNetwork is not a licensed agent or broker and cannot write insurance policies. HealthNetwork will connect consumers to one of its trusted partners to complete the enrollment process.