Essential Health Benefits
Under the Affordable Care Act, you get more than just discounted doctor's visits, you get the security of knowing that certain types of medical services will always be covered by your policy. Here are some of the added perks you will get when you enroll in an Obamacare major medical health insurance plan:
- Pre-Existing ConditionsPre-existing conditions don't matter anymore. You will not be denied coverage or offered a different kind of health insurance policy simply because you have a pre-existing condition.
- Emergency Room ServicesHave an emergency and need to go to the hospital? No problem! Your insurance policy from the health insurance marketplace must offer coverage for ER visits.
- Oral & Vision Care of ChildrenNo need to find a vision and dental plan for your children because your Obama Care health insurance policy will now cover these annual visits.
- Maternity & Newborn CareDon't worry mommies and daddies, if you're expecting or just welcomed a new addition into your family, your insurance policy will cover those doctor's visits.
- Prescription DrugsMedication can be a necessary part of maintaining your health, and now your Obama Care insurance policy will help to bring those costs down.
- Lifetime or Annual CapsYour insurance company can no longer limit the amount of medical claims it will pay for you in a year or during your lifetime.
- Rehab ServicesNeed a little extra help getting back on your feet? No worries because your insurance policy must now offer coverage for rehab and therapy services.
- X-rays, Biopsies & Lab WorkDoes your doctor need to take a closer look under the hood? You may still be afraid of needles, but no longer need to be afraid of paying that bill out-of-pocket.
- HospitalizationYou may still complain about the cafeteria food, the uncomfortable beds and the small TV, but not about having to pay 100% of the hospital bill under the Affordable Care Act.
HealthNetwork.com, a website owned by Health Network Group, LLC, markets products underwritten by National Health Insurance Company, Integon National Insurance Company and Integon Indemnity Corporation. Health Network Group National Health Insurance Company, Integon National Insurance Company and Integon Indemnity Corporation are all related companies under National General Holdings Corp.
This Website is not associated with Healthcare.gov. HealthNetwork is not a licensed agent or broker and cannot write insurance policies. HealthNetwork will connect consumers to one of its trusted partners to complete the enrollment process.