Type of information that HealthNetwork may collect from Users
- Personally identifying information. We may collect personally identifying information from Users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register to have an account on the Website, fill out an enrollment form on the Website, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources We make available on the Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, household size and salary and birthdates. Users may visit our Website anonymously. We will collect identifying information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply identifying information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
- Non-personally identifying information. We may collect non-personally identifying information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personally identifying information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about the User’s means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system, the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information. If You do not consent to allow us to collect this type of non-personally identifying information, You should exit the Website immediately and send a request to email@example.com asking us to permanently delete your non-personally identifying information. Additional information may be required in order to complete this request.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
We may collect and use User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To connect you to one of our trusted enrollment partners. HealthNetwork is not a licensed insurance agent or broker and cannot write insurance policies. HealthNetwork will connect User’s with a trusted partner that will actually complete and submit the application for insurance to the insurance carrier. Any information voluntarily provided to HealthNetwork by a User, while using the Website, will be transmitted to the trusted partner to incorporate into the application for insurance to avoid any duplicative efforts for the User.
- To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails. If the User volunteers their email address, HealthNetwork may use it to send the User information and updates pertaining to insurance. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To send periodic SMS messages. If a User volunteers their mobile telephone number, We may use it to send you periodic SMS messages asking about your interactions with our trusted partners in order to improve the customer service you are provided or to remind you of important deadlines or to provide you important information. You may elect to opt out of receiving SMS messages at any time by returning the SMS message with the word “STOP”.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website, including encrypted servers, advertisements and enrollment forms and SSL secured websites.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent any type of information voluntarily provided to HealthNetwork by Users. We may share generic, aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifying information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these third-party websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 years of age and if we have actual knowledge that a User on our Website is under the age of 13, we will never collect or maintain their personally identifying information. Only the parents or other responsible custodians may use HealthNetwork’s Website on behalf of any children under the age of 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
Health Network Group
301 Clematis Street, Suite 3000
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
This document was last updated on September 1, 2015